The School of Social and Political Sciences is offering partial fee-waiver scholarships for the multiple degree International Master in Central and East European, Russian and Eurasian Studies. The scholarships are awarded by the University of Glasgow, in conjunction with our degree partners.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
To be eligible applicants must hold, and have accepted an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a full-time place on the programme, commencing in September 2017. The criteria for the scholarships are academic excellence and personal achievement. Students can only be in receipt of one scholarship at a time.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
- 4 x £2,441.50 per annum (£4,883 total) (Home/EU students)
- 2 x £5,333.50 per annum (£10,667 total) (International students)
- Please note that this is a 2 year programme (24 months). Fees are paid each year in September.
Please email a copy of your CV and a personal statement (around 600 words) to maggie.baister-at-glasgow.ac.uk
The personal statement should detail:
- Why you have selected the programme
- How your academic and personal achievements fit with this programme
- How you will benefit from it (e.g. employment prospects, financial relief, etc.)