Network grants and Free-Mover grants (contingent on availability) for studies and research projects (diploma theses / dissertations), intensive courses, summer colleges and excursions as well as teaching grants for professors.
CEEPUS (Central European Exchange Program for University Studies)
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- Full tuition waiver + travel allowance
- 29 November 2023
OeAD, Austria's Agency for Education and InternationalisationAll Scholarships from OeAD, Austria's Agency for Education and Internationalisation
- Citizens of a CEEPUS country or of a EU/EWR country respectively (going to another CEEPUS country).
- Students of the universities of Prishtina, Prizren and Peja (Kosovo) are also eligible.
- For all candidates, the successful completion of 2 semesters as a regular student at an Austrian public university, accredited private university, university of applied sciences or university college of teacher education.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The host country covers the full grant. For stays exceeding 2 months, applicants may apply (with an acceptance letter) for a monthly mobility subsidy from the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF).
Upon the submission of a final report, a transfer of credit notice for passed examinations or a letter of acknowledgment from the host institution (for research work), a travel allowance will be awarded.
Students: - travel allowance with receipts (for 21 days and more)
- mobility subsidy EUR 200,-/month (stays of 2 months and more)
Teacher with PhD: - travel allowance
- financial contribution for lectures (min. 6, max. 30 hours)
Teacher without PhD: - travel allowance with receipts
- no financial contribution
Uploads for freemovers:
Two letters of recommendation written by faculty members of Austrian universities or universities of applied sciences using the appropriate forms. These letters confirm the academic necessity of the stay abroad and the artistic /academic competence of the candidate as well as the candidate's qualification for this exchange programme. If the stay mainly contributes to the work on the diploma thesis or the dissertation, one recommendation letter has to be written by the advisor of the candidate.
Written confirmation of academic supervision indicating the approval of the research project (Letter of Acceptance) which confirms that in case the applicant is awarded a CEEPUS grant, he/she will not be charged any tuition fees and in which is guaranteed that during his/her study period the applicant will be able to participate in the activities to be laid down in the Learning Agreement.