CDU Bachelor of Nursing Sydney international awards in Australia
- 20% of tuition fees
The scholarship is for students applying for admission to the Bachelor of Nursing, delivered at the Sydney campus only for Semester 1, 2021.
CDU Global is offering 12 scholarships which cover 20% of the tuition fees for the first year only (first two compulsory semesters). The Scholarship is neither transferable for cash nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course or year.
Charles Darwin University
- Applicants must apply, accept the offer and commence study in Semester 1 2021;
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for the Bachelor of Nursing delivered at the Sydney campus;
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 60% in their highest completed qualification;
- Applicants must be an International student onshore or offshore paying international student fees;
- Applicants must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency.
This scholarship covers 20% of the first year’s tuition fees only (first two compulsory semesters).
No application is required. Applicants are automatically assessed after submitting their application for Bachelor of Nursing, delivered at the Sydney campus only.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.