CBS international awards in Germany
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to €3,000
- 12 November 2021
Your studies, your choice! Everybody should be able to persure their dream career and study their dream programme, regardless of their financial status. “How to fund your studies at CBS?” True to our motto “Creating tomorrow”, here at CBS we provide you with the support you need to answer all your questions regarding financial aid and different possible ways to finance your studies in Germany, in order to get the best students to us.
- The applicant must be a non-EU citizen (EEA applicants please refer to the CBS-scholarship)
- A full application for a CBS programme (Bachelor, Master, MBA)
- The applicant provides excellent academic achievements
- Proof of extracurricular activities in a social and cultural field
- A letter of motivation (1-2 pages) that states your enthusiasm to study at CBS and in Germany (For Master and MBA applicants: One letter of motivation is sufficient for both the scholarship and the study programme)
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
One-time €3,000 scholarship of the total tuition fee (1.500 € for MBA Fast-Track).
A separate application for the scholarship is not required, the eligibility will automatically be checked during the application process, provided that all required documents have been submitted.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.