Cathay Bank foundation grant Program
- Bachelor, Course
- 25 March 2020
Twenty $1,000 Scholarships Available for High School Seniors. Planning to Attend College as a Full-Time, Degree-Seeking Student in the Fall of 2020. Cathay Bank Foundation is committed to supporting youth residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
Asian Pacific Community Fund
- High school seniors who reside in California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Washington.
- Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University or Community College in the state of California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas, or Washington as a 1st year student in the Fall of 2020 (if selected, must provide college acceptance letter for verification)
- A minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- A household income at or below the Low Income Level (if selected, must provide 2018 or 2019 tax return for verification)
- Open to ALL MAJORS and there is no ethnicity requirement
- Employees of Cathay Bank and their immediate family members are NOT eligible
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Twenty $1,000 Scholarships Available for High School Seniors
- Application Form
- Recommender Form from a Community Service Advisor
- Official High School Transcript
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.