Castagra Products is a sustainable roof coating manufacturer that has been providing innovative and 100% VOC-free coatings to the roofing industry for years. We are dedicated to supporting the trades and introducing more innovation and sustainability to the industry.
Applicants to the Castagra Roofing Scholarship Program should be pursuing a career in the trades and passionate about growth and innovation.
Applicants to the Castagra Roofing Scholarship Program must be:
- Pursuing a post-secondary education in college or vocational programs** in roofing or a similar field. Similar field must be applicable to the building industry (construction, waterproofing, etc.)
- Passionate about innovation and/or sustainability
- An American or Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Castagra Products employees and their family members are ineligible
** Not attending school? We understand that college is not for everyone. We will consider applicants that are not planning to attend school, if they fit the other guidelines and can prove that they are dedicated and passionate about entering the industry. Your application essay must include what the scholarship funds will be used for, if selected.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
The selected recipient will receive a $1000 USD award. Awards are not renewable, but applicants may reapply to the program each year that they meet eligibility requirements.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your submission must be received by August 31, 2021 at midnight PST
- Applications must include the applicant’s name, address, phone number, and email address
- Your application must include a 500-1000 word essay detailing your educational and career
- goals objectives, and how you will contribute to the roofing industry. Special consideration will be given to those who are passionate about sustainability and/or innovation.