Career Development Loans
Loans are usually offered at a reduced interest rate and the government pays interest while you’re studying.
To apply you must:
- be 18 or over
- have been living in the UK for at least 3 years before your course starts
- plan to work in the UK, European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) after the course
- only last up to 2 years, or 3 years if they include 1 year of work experience
- be provided by an organisation on the Professional Career and Development Loan Register - check with your course provider
- help with your career - they don’t have to lead to a qualification
You can’t get Professional and Career Development Loans for first full-time degrees but you can apply for student finance.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
You may be able to borrow between £300 and £10,000.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.