Career Development Loans
Loans are usually offered at a reduced interest rate and the government pays interest while you’re studying.
To apply you must:
- be 18 or over
- have been living in the UK for at least 3 years before your course starts
- plan to work in the UK, European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) after the course
- only last up to 2 years, or 3 years if they include 1 year of work experience
- be provided by an organisation on the Professional Career and Development Loan Register - check with your course provider
- help with your career - they don’t have to lead to a qualification
You can’t get Professional and Career Development Loans for first full-time degrees but you can apply for student finance.
You may be able to borrow between £300 and £10,000.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.