Candriam – which stands for 'Conviction AND Responsibility In Asset Management' – is a recognized pioneer and leader in Sustainable Investing. A founding member of UN PRI in 2006, Candriam has been advocating for the last 25 years that the integration of sustainability criteria in stock analysis and portfolio construction leads to better risk-adjusted performance over the long term.
In addition to its duties as a responsible asset manager, Candriam wants to play an active role in society, donating up to 10% of its ESG fund range’s net management fees to projects accelerating change through research and education on Sustainable Investing, and reducing social inequalities.
A European-rooted asset manager, Candriam is also a member of the New York Life group and an affiliate of New York Life Investments, which counts amongst the biggest asset managers in the world.
Candriam is offering scholarships to Maastricht University students for a one-year master's programme in Sustainability Science, Policy and society, International Business- Sustainable Finance, International Business – entrepreneurship & Business Development and Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets at SBE.
ou must have submitted a complete application by 1 May 2023 to:
- a full-time master’s programme in Sustainability Science, Policy and society, or
- a full-time master’s programme in International Business- Sustainable Finance, or
- a full-time master’s programme in International Business – entrepreneurship & Business Development or
- a full-time master’s programme in Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
at Maastricht University for the 2023-2024 academic year. You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM master programme to which you have applied.
- You hold nationality in a country in the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Surinam;
- You are a first generation student (we define first generation students as students from non-academic backgrounds. First generation students are the first in their families to follow higher education (university or university of applied sciences); their parents did not follow higher education).
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
The scholarship covers the tuition fee at cost, an allowance for study materials per year paid at the beginning of (each) academic year and living expenses at €950,00 per month for the duration of the scholarship as stated in the scholarship award letter. The period of the scholarship starts and ends at the dates mentioned in the awarding letter.
Step 1: Apply for admissions to the master’s programme at Maastricht University via Studielink.
Step 2: Application to the scholarship.
Upload the following documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format, and submit your application. Please note that you will only be able to submit your application once, so please ensure that all of your documents are up-to-date:
Letter of motivation.
A letter of reference from an educational institution or an employer in your home country.