Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund
Founded in 1967 by the Canadian Women’s Club to mark Canada’s centennial, the CCSF has awarded more than 300 scholarships to outstanding students from across Canada who are enrolled in postgraduate programmes at UK universities, colleges, institutes or conservatories.
Recipients are chosen on the basis of academic excellence, as well as on their ability to represent Canada within the UK academic and artistic community. They represent a breadth of academic interests and pursuits. The scholarships, including The Mary LeMessurier Award for the Study of History and The Belle Shenkman Award for the Study of the Arts, are among the most prestigious annual scholarships for Canadians studying in the UK.
To be eligible to apply for a CCSF award, an applicant must:
- Be a Canadian citizen: proof of Canadian citizenship is required in the form of a photocopy of your passport details.
- Be currently enrolled in a postgraduate programme and at the time of applying be attending a full-time UK university or similar institution, and have completed at least one term of study, with at least one term remaining from September. (Applicants undertaking a one-year programme are not eligible.)
- Have very high academic standards.
- Require funds to complete their studies.
- Previous applicants may re-apply.
The Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund (CCSF) provides awards ranging from £1,000 to £5,000 to Canadian men and women for academic and artistic study in the UK.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.