The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 4 scholarships of £2,500 for Canadian domiciled students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2021.
These are joint awards with our local representatives who are listed here in alphabetical order: Canada Law from Abroad (CLFA) and SI-UK Canada.
The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2021/22 academic year.
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme;
- Be classed as Canada domiciled.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship;
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK;
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the scholarship award may not be deferred;
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Canada Law from Abroad (CLFA) and SI-UK Canada.
- Submit your scholarship application through one of our local representatives by the deadline; 11 June 2021.
- Upon enrolment in September 2021, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
Students applying to LLB or LLM are not eligible due to the Law School scholarships, for additional information on these please click here.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
The scholarship awards are for £2,500 towards tuition fees (for the first year only).
To apply for the scholarship students will need to have accepted an offer from Birmingham, have selected Birmingham as their firm choice, and be in contact with one of our local representatives listed above by the scholarship deadline of 11 June 2021. Selection for the award will be based on academic merit.