Canada Government ASSR Scholarship 2020
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- Fully Funded, please see benefits
- 16 May 2020
Sponsored by the Canadian Albert Association, applications are invited for a Scholarship (ASSR) 2020 roundup from international students to study in Canada. These scholarships will be awarded for full-time research fellows (postgrad) and a limited number of undergrad students. Existing since 1994, the A Scholarship (ASSR) Roundup has provided patronage to full-time graduate, undergraduate or post-doctorate female students for their studies in Canada.
The ASSR Grant is presented on the benchmarks and eligibility standards outlined:
- Candidates residing in home nations at the time of application are preferred.
- Assurance of return to home town
- Professional or academic education scores
- Students working as volunteers in the women empowerment sector will be favored.
- A positioned plan for conducting research
- Presentation of feasibility that determines the quality of the positioned plan for research.
- Provision of evidence about previous community services in home town
- Home town’s prerequisites regarding specialized learning or skills
- Monetary need-based requirements for the grant of the sponsorship
- Inspiration from previous relevant work for graduate research
- Candidates affiliated to universities from underrated parts of the nation or universities lacking competent research facilities will be preferred.
- Provision of health insurance backed by Sunlife Insurance Company
- Expense on Return flight: US$1000 (Once per anum)
- Patronage for Undergraduate Degree: US$22,000
- Patronage for Master’s/First Professional Degree: US$30,000
- Aegis on Doctoral Degree: US$35,000
- Cost of Books and Literature: US$800 per year
- Allowance of US$1300 for undergraduate students, US$1800 for Masters students, US$2000 for Doctoral students every month
The candidates who exhibit commitment, demonstrate academic achievement and a willingness to return to home countries with the motive of becoming front-runners are recipients of the scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.