Sponsored by the Canadian Albert Association, applications are invited for a Scholarship (ASSR) 2020 roundup from international students to study in Canada. These scholarships will be awarded for full-time research fellows (postgrad) and a limited number of undergrad students. Existing since 1994, the A Scholarship (ASSR) Roundup has provided patronage to full-time graduate, undergraduate or post-doctorate female students for their studies in Canada.
Canada Government ASSR Scholarship 2020
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- Fully Funded, please see benefits
- 16 May 2020
The ASSR Grant is presented on the benchmarks and eligibility standards outlined:
- Candidates residing in home nations at the time of application are preferred.
- Assurance of return to home town
- Professional or academic education scores
- Students working as volunteers in the women empowerment sector will be favored.
- A positioned plan for conducting research
- Presentation of feasibility that determines the quality of the positioned plan for research.
- Provision of evidence about previous community services in home town
- Home town’s prerequisites regarding specialized learning or skills
- Monetary need-based requirements for the grant of the sponsorship
- Inspiration from previous relevant work for graduate research
- Candidates affiliated to universities from underrated parts of the nation or universities lacking competent research facilities will be preferred.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Provision of health insurance backed by Sunlife Insurance Company
- Expense on Return flight: US$1000 (Once per anum)
- Patronage for Undergraduate Degree: US$22,000
- Patronage for Master’s/First Professional Degree: US$30,000
- Aegis on Doctoral Degree: US$35,000
- Cost of Books and Literature: US$800 per year
- Allowance of US$1300 for undergraduate students, US$1800 for Masters students, US$2000 for Doctoral students every month
The candidates who exhibit commitment, demonstrate academic achievement and a willingness to return to home countries with the motive of becoming front-runners are recipients of the scholarship.