Established in 2019 this scholarship is maintained by a gift from a UQ Bachelor of Computer Science (1979) alumni husband and wife, who in recognition of the encouragement they received to pursue their education would like to leave a legacy for students who may not otherwise have the opportunity to study in the areas of computer science and information technology at UQ.
Calboonya Legacy Information Technology and Computer Science International Scholarship in Australia
- 7 March 2022
This is a scholarship by
UQ Business School
UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities world-wide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.All Scholarships from UQ Business School
An applicant is eligible for the Scholarship, if the applicant:
- can demonstrate financial need;
- submits an application to the Associate Dean, by the closing date for applications;
- is enrolled or intends to be enrolled full-time in an Approved Program;
- will complete, or has completed, year 12 studies in the two year period prior to the year of the award;
- does not hold a scholarship that the Associate Dean considers to be similar.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
The value of the scholarship will be at least $4,500 but limited to the annual income from the fund.