Business School Netherlands/Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship 2018 (Fully- Funded International Action Learning MBA)
- Successful applicants to both BSN and the OKP will receive a full MBA scholarship that covers the total cost of tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, flights and accommodation at the two conferences held in the Netherlands, subsistence and internet costs.
- July 16, 2018
· Successful applicants to both BSN and the OKP will receive a full MBA scholarship that covers the total cost of tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, flights and accommodation at the two conferences held in the Netherlands, subsistence and internet costs.
Applicants must first meet the following eligibility criteria for the International Action Learning MBA programme:
· holds a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification,
· is a manager or management trainee,
· has a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant post graduate work experience,
· has approval from his or her organisation to do research and execute practical assignments within their work environment,
· has internet and e-mail access,
· should the applicants mother-tongue not be English, a TOEFL or IELTS language test will be required. The minimum pass mark for the TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.0
Applicants must then meet the following eligibility criteria for the OKP scholarship:
· must be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the 52 countries on the OKP country list,
o must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement,
o must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example: multinational organisations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisation, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations (e.g. UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMP, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care),
o must have an official and valid passport,
o must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time,
o must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable).
For more information visit the https://www.bsn.eu/international-action-learning-mba/
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The benefits are a full scholarship to study a Master of Administration Degree in the Netherlands
To apply, send an email to email@example.com
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.