Business School merit awards at University of New South Wales
- 30 September 2020
The Business School Merit Scholarships aim to encourage students to undertake undergraduate study in the UNSW Business School in Term 1, 2021.
By applying for the Business School Merit Scholarships you may be considered for multiple scholarships. More scholarships may be progressively added to this list.
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB, either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW, or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period; and
- The recipient must be commencing full-time undergraduate study in the Bachelor of Economics (3543) program; or in a Dual Degree Program (Excluding combined with Law degree)
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$8,000 per annum for the duration of the program.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in Economics
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.