What is it?
2 scholarship awards are available for half tuition fees for a Masters in Finance programme.
All students from Chulalongkorn University who have applied for, and have recieved an offer to study, on any of the Leeds University Business School Finance Masters Programmes by the 30th March 2014 for study in 2014/15.
These include the MSc Accounting and Finance, MSc Actuarial Finance, MSc Banking and International Finance, MSc Finance and Investment, MSc Financial Mathematics and MSc Financial Risk Management.
How do I apply?
All students from Chulalongkorn University with an offer to study with us will automatically be considered for a scholarship against set criteria. There is no additional scholarship application process.
As well as meeting the conditions for your offer, you will need to demonstrate the following;
- •Outstanding academic credentials i.e. are likely to be in the top 20 percent of your class
- •Evidence of achievement explained in your personal statement (for example prizes or awards received, where you were placed in your class)
- •Strong academic reference (s)
- •That you bring diversity of background to the class
- We will also consider your potential to be a successful ambassador for Leeds University Business School.
When will I be told if I am successful?
You will be told by the end of April 2014 if you have been successful.