Business Administration: MBA Centenary Scholarship 2020 at Swansea University
- Full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend
- 29 November 2020
Swansea University celebrates its Centenary on 19 July 2020. As we reach this momentous milestone and celebrate Swansea’s amazing achievements over the past 100 years, we also want to focus on the bright future that lies ahead.
Supporting student success is one of our main goals as a university and School, which is why, as part of our centenary year, the School of Management is offering one fully funded MBA scholarship worth £20,000 for 2020 entry.
Terms and Conditions for MBA Centenary Scholarship
- Must be fully self-funding your studies
- Must be enrolling onto the Full time MBA programme at Swansea University in January 2021 - you must hold an unconditional offer and have accepted your place to study.
- Students enrolling on to any other programme at Swansea University will not be eligible for this award.
- Students studying for a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or Masters by Research will not be eligible for this award.
- The Scholarship will be applied as a discount off tuition fees for the first year of study only; it cannot be combined with any other award.
- Applicants are not eligible to hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries/ scholarships, or home country sponsorship, however those in receipt of a bursary may apply for a higher value Swansea University scholarship such as the MBA Centenary Scholarship which will replace the automatic bursary.
- MBA Centenary Scholarship holders are reasonably expected to cooperate in Swansea University recruitment and marketing activities and automatically agree to their names and details being released by the University’s Marketing, Recruitment and International Development Team for marketing purposes.
- If it is deemed necessary for the scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held on university account and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro rata basis.
- The School of Management reserves the right to make, amend, withdraw, suspend or cancel without notice these and such other Regulations as may be in force from time to time and such decisions shall be final.
You must have accepted your offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University, commencing January 2021.
This scholarship is open to students of any nationality.
This £20,000 worth scholarship will be used towards tuition fees.
Please visit our website for more information.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.