BU International Partnership Scholarship: Universitas Bina Nusantara (BINUS), Indonesia
Any student from BINUS who is going on to study an applicable course with the Faculty of Management at BU will automatically receive this scholarship provided that they have the relevant qualification.
You don’t need to apply and will receive the scholarship in the form of a tuition fee reduction during your first year.
BA (Hons) International Hospitality & Tourism Management (Top-up)
BA (Hons) Business & Management (Top-up)
You can’t receive this scholarship in conjunction with any other BU scholarship, except the BU International Partnership Excellence Scholarship (BINUS).
The legal bit
Scholarships are reviewed on a regular basis and the university reserves the right to withdraw, amend or introduce new scholarships at any time. Scholarships are offered subject to funding and availability. Scholarship is awarded in your first year only, unless stated otherwise.
- Any Indonesian student who has completed a relevant course at Universitas Bina Nusantara (BINUS)
- You must be resident in Indonesia at the time of application
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship, except for the BU International Partnership Excellence Scholarship (BINUS).
- You will automatically receive this award as a student from BINUS
- You must be studying a relevant course with the Faculty of Management.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.