BU International Partnership Scholarship: Beijing Normal University (BNU), Zhuhai Campus
Any student from BNUZ who is going on to study an applicable course at the Faculty of Management at BU will automatically receive this scholarship in the form of a tuition fee reduction during their first year.
You don’t need to apply and will receive the reduction in fees provided you have a relevant qualification from BNUZ and have met all conditions of your offer.
Relevant BU courses
Year 2 entry courses
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Business
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) Finance and Business
- BA (Hons) Finance and Economics
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
Final year entry (Top-up courses)
- BA (Hons) Business and Management (Top-up degree)
- BA (Hons) International Management (Top-up degree)
- BA (Hons) International Finance (Top-up degree)
The legal bit
Scholarships are reviewed on a regular basis and the university reserves the right to withdraw, amend or introduce new scholarships at any time. Scholarships are offered subject to funding and availability. Scholarship is awarded in your first year only, unless stated otherwise.
- Any Chinese student who has completed a relevant course at Beijing Normal University (BNU) Zhuhai Campus, China
- You must be resident in China at the time of application
- You cannot receive this scholarship in conjunction with any other BU scholarship, except for the BU International Partnership Excellence Scholarship (BNUZ)
- You must be studying a relevant course at the Faculty of Management.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
£2,000 (tuition fee reduction)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.