BrWellington Accounting Scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology
- 14 March 2021
Melbourne-based accounting and consulting agency, brWellington, has made a generous commitment of a $7,500 scholarship for a first or second year undergraduate business degree student with a major in accounting at Swinburne. The scholarship is open to full-time and part-time students.
Single or double Business undergraduate course with a major in Accounting offered by Swinburne University of Technology.
Furthermore, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be a continuing Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2021
- enrolled part-time or full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- be in their first or second year of study:
- First year applicants - completion of at least 50 credit points (4 units)
- Second year applicants - completion of at least 100 credit points (8 units) with no more than four exemptions
- Have achieved a distinction average in studies to date
- Submit a 500-word personal statement outlining how the scholarship will benefit you.
- Provide evidence of financial hardship. Ddocuments such as
- bank statement
- salary slips
- Centrelink statements
- Provide evidence of current or recent involvement in community service. Such as:
- voluntary activity
- work for a charitable organisation,
- service with youth community organisations - Scouts or Girl Guides
- service through community sponsored sporting activities.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Applicants must complete and submit an online application form and all supporting documentation by 14 March 2021. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.