British Council IELTS Award 2020
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- 10,000 GBP
- 10 June 2020
Apply for the British Council IELTS Award 2020 and receive up to £10,000 to fund your studies worldwide!
Creating opportunities that can change lives, we established the British Council IELTS Award in order to assist high caliber individuals who have a strong motivation to develop their career and who can demonstrate that they have the potential to contribute to society with their studies.
The award will enable successful applicants to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level at an institution of higher education anywhere in the world (in Germany or abroad), in an English taught program that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements.
The British Council IELTS Award is worth between £3,000 up to £10,000 depending on the tuition fees of the institution chosen by the winner and will go towards the cost of tuition fees of the individual's selected course. The award applies only to courses in the 2020-21 academic year (i.e. starting August 2020 onwards) and will be paid directly to the institution.
If tuition fees of the successful candidate are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, remaining funds may be allocated to support other runners-up.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a commitment to networking within the IELTS community and sharing their experience with other IELTS candidates.
To be eligible to apply for the British Council IELTS Award Germany 2020 you must:
- be aged 18 years or over on 31 July 2020
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council center in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2019 and 10 June 2020 issued by the British Council in Germany
- have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test
- be planning to enroll in 2019–20 academic year (i.e. starting August 2020 onwards) on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program taught in English at a university or other institution of higher education in Germany or abroad, which accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements (check the official recognition list.). The tuition fees for the programme of choice must be a minimum of £3,000.
- be able to provide an acceptance letter from the relevant educational organization by 31 July 2020.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The British Council IELTS Award is worth between £3,000 up to £10,000 depending on the tuition fees of the institution chosen by the winner and will go towards the cost of tuition fees of the individual's selected course.
Please visit our website to find the online application form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.