Brillianteers Scholarship Program
- October 1, 2019
Brillianteers embraces empowerment, diversity, and inclusivity. It further recognizes the brilliance of the youth who identify themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender, or LGBT, which, as an umbrella term, also includes queer, intersex, asexual, and other identities (LGBTQIA+).
The goal of this scholarship program is to provide financial assistance to an outstanding college student and member of the LGBTQIA+ community for $1,000. To apply for the scholarship, participants must write an essay of at least 300 words about their views on same-sex marriage in the global context and submit it on October 1, 2019.
It is with pride that Brillianteers will announce the author of the best essay on October 16, 2019.
- Must be part of the LGBTQIA+ community
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year college degree within the United States
- Has a strong academic achievement
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Scholarship Value: $1,000
- Submit an essay of 300 words or more about same-sex marriage around the world.
- Send entry to firstname.lastname@example.org; one entry is allowed per applicant.
- The deadline is October 1, 2019, and the awarding of the winner is on October 16, 2019.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.