Breda University of Applied Sciences Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands, 2017
- May 1, 2017
NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences is offering bachelor scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. These scholarships are designed to support non-EU/EEA students who will pay the full tuition fee for bachelor programmes at NHTV.
NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences is a vocational university in Breda, Netherlands. It was founded in 1987 with the merger of two educational institutions.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The student applying for NHTV Bachelor Scholarship:
- Possesses a non-EU/EEA nationality and will pay the tuition fee for non-EU/EEA students;
- Will be registered as a student at NHTV for the entire academic year;
- Meets the visa requirements for entering and residing in the Netherlands as a foreigner;
- Will provide all documents requested by the Student Office as required for registration as a student of NHTV (f.e. copy residence permit) in time;
- Has not been awarded another scholarship that already covers all expenses;
- Will only be awarded a scholarship of € 1.500 for the consecutive academic years when he/she has obtained a minimum of 48 ECTS during the preceding academic year;
- Will only be awarded the scholarship for a period not exceeding the maximum length of the regular study programme, e.g. when a student is starting in the second year, the student will receive scholarship for a maximum of three years;
- Will observe all regulations and values of NHTV as laid down in – amongst others – Code of Conduct, Student Statute, Examination Regulations (OER) and study handbook.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
This scholarship consists of a € 3.000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year studying at NHTV (paying the non-EU/ EEA tuition fee). In consecutive academic years, these students can receive a € 1.500 reduction of the tuition fee.
Applications should be sent via e-mail. University will only consider applications, if the student has completed the full application for a study programme and has handed in all requested documents (as far as possible). These will also be used to assess eligibility for the scholarship and the quality of the candidate.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.