Breathing For Tomorrow Lung Cancer Scholarship in the USA
- 15 November 2020
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm announces the offer of a new scholarship benefitting college-bound students who have lost a loved one to lung cancer. We encourage students to apply and share their experiences of loss, as well as their plans to increase awareness of lung cancer.
Students must satisfy the following criteria:
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or greater
- Be accepted to or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Write and submit an essay on the below topic
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Complete and submit the application form on this page
The staff of Pintas & Mullins Law Firm are ineligible to apply
Please write a 1,500-word essay on the following topic, save it as a PDF, and upload it with your application using the form on the website.
How has losing a loved one to lung cancer affected your life and how do you plan to spread awareness of lung cancer risks?
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.