Brac University Scholarships for International Students
- Master, Bachelor
- 100% of fees and living costs based on need
- 25 September 2020
BracU offers full and partial scholarships to all undergraduate and postgraduate international students who meet the eligibility criteria. Followings are the categories of BracU scholarships:
- BRAC Scholarship (A Needs Based Scholarship)
- Merit Scholarship
- Based on academic results on application
- Also based on BracU academic ongoing results as a student
All applicants must meet the BracU admission criteria
- Up to 100% Needs based scholarship: Selection will be done by evaluating the socioeconomic circumstances of the students.
- Merit based scholarship:
- Students who obtained the equivalent of 6 “A”-s in O- Level/IGCSE (in two sittings) and 2 “A”-s and 1 “B” in A- Level under the Bangladeshi system
- Undergraduate students after completing 30 credits and postgraduate students after completing of ¼ of total required credits will get scholarship as described in below table:
CGPA -- Tuition Waiver (%)
3.70 - 3.84 -- 10%
3.85 - 3.89 -- 25%
3.90 - 3.94 -- 50%
3.95 - 3.99 -- 75%
4.00 -- 100%
All awarded students are eligible to get the following benefits:
- Monthly BDT 5,000/- (taka five thousand only) as stipend
- BracU designated accommodation, meal plan and transportation
- One round trip air ticket for travelling to Bangladesh in order to join Brac University and return to home country on completion of the 16 months program.
- Medical facilities available at BracU that is provided to all students.
- BracU will expedite the visa process for international students.
A member of BracU International Student Recruitment team will assist personally.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.