Bond University Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2017
- 31 March 2017
Bond University is offering scholarships for domestic and international HDR students who are studying, or intend on studying, a PhD Doctorate by Research.
Bond University is committed to providing a high level HDR experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training.
As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.
In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements
There are two types of scholarships: Research Training Program (RTP) stipend scholarship and Bond University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (BUPRS)
- The scholarship application process is open to domestic and overseas HDR students who are studying, or intend on studying, a PhD Doctorate by Research at Bond University.
- All applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in a HDR program, issued by Bond University, prior to applying for this award
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements
The 2017 full-time stipend rate will be $26,682.00 p.a. (indexed annually).
Applicants must apply through the on line Application Form. Scholarship application process
- Step 1 – Expression of Interest Your first step is to lodge a HDR Expression of Interest. Once your Expression of Interest has been accepted, you will be required to make an application for admission to a HDR Doctoral program through the relevant Faculty.
- Step 2 – Find a Supervisor To start this process, click on the Find a Supervisor button.
- Step 3 – Admission to Bond University To start this process, click on the Apply for admission button.
- Step 4 – Apply for a Scholarship Once your application for admission has been approved, and you have received your Letter of Offer, you may then apply for a scholarship through the Apply for Scholarship button.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.