Bond University Georgina Hope Rinehart Swimming Excellence Scholarship in Australia
- Bachelor, Master
- 100% tuition scholarship
- 6 September 2019
For providing an opportunity to the high-performance swimming scholars, Bond University is accepting applications for the Georgina Hope Rinehart Swimming Excellence Scholarship.
The program is designed for the Australian students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university in session 2019-2020.
As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University is a teaching-focused higher education institution. It offers private or shared accommodation on-campus and provides assistance for students seeking off-campus accommodation.
Why at Bond University? The university provides an outstanding student experience and instilling within its graduates the qualities that will make them leaders in their field. It gives training and development opportunities to help students expand their skills and grow professionally.
The fund is available to all Australian students applying for a single undergraduate degree, postgraduate degree or diploma at Bond University. Australian students are eligible to represent Australian Swimming.
The candidates must have to meet the Academic requirements for the selected program. They must be currently swimming at a very elite level. Applicant must have strong leadership skills and community involvement.
- Available to all Australian students applying for a single undergraduate degree, postgraduate degree or diploma at Bond University (excluding the Bond Medical Program).
- Australian students eligible to represent Australian Swimming.
- Meet the Academic requirements for selected program.
- Currently swimming at a very elite level.
- Strong leadership skills and community involvement.
- Recipients will be chosen in conjunction with Swimming Australia.
- 100% tuition scholarship awarded to the student for any single diploma program, single undergraduate degree, single postgraduate degree at Bond University (excluding the Bond Medical Program). For a Bachelor of Laws this scholarship applies for a maximum of 6 semesters.
- Living allowance of $21,000 cash bursary given to the student each year as a cash payment, for up to three years. The cash bursary will be awarded as a cash payment and made directly to the scholar’s Bond student account. Pro-Rata basis if enrolled part-time (below 3 subjects).
- The cash bursary may be used as the student wishes, however, it is recommended that it is spent on accommodation, food, sporting equipment, participation in sporting events and training, student activity fees and textbooks. The bursary does not guarantee to cover all living expenses that the student will incur during their time at Bond University.
To take part in this program, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
Applicants will be required to submit a detailed sporting resume, a summary of achievements, and at least two relevant references from individuals who can support sporting achievements and a personal statement outlining why you have applied for the opportunity and what makes you a good candidate for this application .
For being accepted to this studentship, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
All aspirants must have to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.