Living and learning in another country is a life-changing experience. At Bond University, you’ll be part of a global community of students from more than 90 countries worldwide who are combining their tertiary studies with the Gold Coast’s sun, surf and relaxed lifestyle.
Bond University Excellence Scholarships for Australia and New Zealand Students
- Up to 50% of tuition fees
- 5 September 2022
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident currently completing or completed* Year 12 (or equivalent) inside or outside of Australia OR an Australian or an Australian permanent resident completed high school outside Australia OR International students completing or completed* Year 12 (or equivalent) in Australia AND
- Be predicted to achieve or have previously achieved a minimum ATAR 92.00 or IB Diploma 34.
- Hold demonstrated record of leadership, initiative and service to their School and/or Community.
- Meet the standard entry requirements for their chosen program of study.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
Up to 50% tuition for any single or approved combined undergraduate degree (excluding the Bond Medical Program).