Bond Business School Postgraduate International Bursaries in Australia
- 1 September 2021
The Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursary has been developed to financially assist new postgraduate students enrolling in certain programs within the Bond Business School. The bursary will be assessed on a variety of factors including contribution to the community.
The bursary is available to new students enrolling in January, May and September in one of the following programs:
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Accounting (Professional)
- Master of Actuarial Practice
- Master of Actuarial Science
- Master of Actuarial Science (Professional)
- Master of Business
- Master of Business (Professional)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Professional)
- Master of Business Data Analytics
- Master of Business Data Analytics (Professional)
- Master of Finance
- Master of Finance (Professional)
- Master of Financial Management
- Master of Financial Management (Professional)
- Master of Sport Management
- Master of Sport Management (Professional)
- Master of Sport Management/Master of Project Management
- Eligibility is judged on your contribution to the community, whatever form that might take.
- The bursary is not available to students already enrolled in any of the programs listed above. You must be academically qualified for entry into your chosen program and accept a place in the program if one is offered.
- Eligibility is not judged solely on academic achievement or financial need, but on your contribution to the community. Examples of judging criteria include community involvement, leadership qualities, artistic achievements, sporting achievements, and other activities where you have been recognised for your contribution.
- Students who are eligible for any financial aid including scholarship or alumni discount are not eligible for the Postgraduate Bursary.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- The bursary comes in the form of a cash payment of $4,200 to help with your living expenses while you study.
- The bursary will be paid in two equal instalments: $2,100 in Week 5 of the first semester of study and $2,100 six months afterwards. The second instalment will be paid provided you pass all subjects in your first semester of study and abide by University rules and policies.
Upon completion of the Bond University Study Application Form, eligible students can apply for scholarships via the Bond University Scholarship Application Form.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.