Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship Program!
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- $1,000 scholarship
- 15 January 2020
TrailHeads is committed to helping people overcome challenges of all kinds. We strive to make giving back an integral part of our culture, and we’re proud of our longstanding partnerships with amazing organizations such as Guiding Eyes for the Blind and Make A Wish.
Through the creation of this scholarship program, our goal is to recognize and support students who have faced and overcome their own challenges.
We realize that it takes a lot of hard work and sacrifice to reach your educational goals. Although our contribution is small in comparison to the effort you are sure to put forth in pursuit of your goals, through our scholarship program we look forward to easing the way as you blaze your own trail to academic success.
- Must be 17 or older.
- Must be a current high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student.
- Must be accepted to an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Must submit the application by the deadline: Midnight on January 15, 2020. The winner will be announced on February 3rd, 2020.
- Only 1 submission per candidate will be considered.
One time $1,000 scholarship which can be paid towards tuition, books, computers, room and board, or any education related expense.
- Submit a 600-800 word essay that describes a challenge you faced, how you overcame it, and how the experience affected you.
- At the top of your essay please include the following information:
- name, mailing address, date of birth, phone number, grade/class
- name and address of your school
- Please save in .pdf format.
- Please send your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the subject line: TrailHeads Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.