Birmingham Law School Scholarship
For 2015 entry Birmingham Law School will be offering a number of scholarships to international applicants for the following LLB programmes
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- LLB with Business
- LLB with French
- LLB with German
International students with overseas fees status who have applied for one of the above courses and placed Birmingham as firm choice by Friday 26 June 2015. Applicants are required to send a letter of application to Mrs Sharon Jones (Law-LLB@bham.ac.uk) addressing your academic merit and financial need.
Terms & conditions
- To retain the Excellence Scholarship students must gain a minimum of a 2:1 (60%+) in each year of study. Should these grades not be achieved the scholarship will be withdrawn for the remainder of the programme.
- Students on the Law with French or Law with German programme will receive scholarship payments in years 1,2 and 4 assuming all conditions are met.
- Scholarships are available to all privately funded international students categorised as overseas for fees purposes.
- Scholarships are only available for students beginning their programme in September 2014 and cannot be deferred.
- Students in receipt of support from other funding bodies which wholly cover their tuition are not eligible.
£3,000 per annum
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.