Birkbeck International Excellence Scholarships in UK
- Master, Bachelor
- Cover fees at the Home/EU rate
- 30 June 2021
Exceptional full-time and part-time applicants can apply for a fee waiver (at the Home/EU rate), awarded to two recipients per year. It is open to those studying the following degrees in the School of Law:
- LLM Constitutional Politics, Law and Theory
- LLM/MA Criminal Law and Criminal Justice
- MSc Criminology (including Global Criminology pathway)
- LLM Environmental Law, Policy and Governance
- LLM/MA Human Rights
- LLM International Economic Law, Justice and Development
- LLM Law General
- LLM Law and New Technologies
- LLM/MSc Law and Political Economy
The LLM Qualifying Law Degree is not part of the Postgraduate Fee Awards.
Birkbeck, University of London
- You must be a new student who, ideally, has not studied a taught postgraduate programme before.
- You must have at least an upper-second-class honours degree (2:1) at undergraduate level, or equivalent.
- You must have an outstanding academic record and show the potential to perform strongly on one of the Master's degrees listed above.
- You can be a Home, EU or international student and you can be studying full-time or part-time.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- The award will cover fees at the Home/EU rate.
- International recipients of the award will be liable for the balance of their fees.
- There is no maintenance award.
- Submit a programme application for one of the eligible Master's degrees listed above.
- After you have been offered a (conditional or unconditional) place, you can apply for the fee award using the application form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.