The Belt & Road Scholarship (BRS) sponsored by Beijing Municipal Government, covers partially of 1st year tuition fee of international students. The scholarship is preferentially awarded to the applicants who are now studying in China and from 65 countries along the Belt & Road.
Belt & Road Scholarship (BRS)
- Master, Bachelor
- Bachelor CNY 20,000; Master up to CNY 30,000
Required Application Materials
- Application Form for Belt & Road Scholarship
- Graduation certificate, degree, or diploma must be original documents or certified (notarized) copies either in Chinese or English.
- Official transcripts of your academic achievement up to the present. The transcripts must be original documents or certified (notarized) copies in Chinese or English.
- Proof of Language proficiency Bachelor: IELTS 6/TOEFL IBT 79/TOEIC 750 Master: IELTS 6.5/TOEFL IBT 88/TOEIC800
- Two recommendation letters from your referees. The referees should be professors or persons who can assess you academically.
- A personal statement
- One photocopy of your valid passport
- Custody release form
- One photocopy of your Guardian’s passport
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
Bachelor students: up to CNY 20,000 of the 1st year tuition fee ; Master students: up to CNY 30,000 of the 1st year tuition fee;
Submit Belt & Road Scholarship Application Form along with other required documents.