Beckman Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in USA
- 24 November 2019
The Beckman-Brown Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellows Program was initiated in the fall of 2015, when the Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation provided an endowment in honor of Dr. and Mrs. Arnold Beckman and the founding director of the Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology, Dr. Theodore “Ted” Brown. One Beckman-Brown Interdisciplinary Fellow is selected annually.
- Ph.D. degree or equivalent within the last 10 years.
- Relevance of the proposed research plan to the portfolio of the Beckman Institute.
- Application package includes four letters of reference:
- Two letters regarding the applicant’s prior work experience
- Two letters from the proposed Beckman Institute faculty mentors/collaborators, with at least one being a full-time or part-time member of the Beckman Institute faculty
- Letters from proposed Beckman Institute faculty mentors/collaborators should explain how the faculty member intends to support the applicant’s research plan.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Fellows receive an annual stipend of $54,000, reimbursement for health insurance, and a $25,000 research budget that can be spent on research activities such as research supplies, equipment, and conference and workshop travel.
To be considered for this grant, applicants need to apply for the Beckman Institute Postdoctoral Fellows Program application form.
Applicants need to submit their Curriculum Vitae, Research and Development Plan (Two pages maximum), and letters of reference must be submitted. Applicants also must have a PhD degree from any recognized university. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.