Beasiswa Unggulan (Excellent Scholarship Program)
Excellent Scholarship Program is a national and international scholarship program offered by Indonesian Government to all the best students who are categorized "excellent" and have national as well as international achievements and aims at creating smart and competitive Indonesian students in accordance with the national education vision. By Excellent Scholarship Program, it is expected that in the end of the program there will be critical mass and Indonesian nation with highly competitive skills in the future.
The main purpose of this scholarship is to increase the ability of Indonesian human resources to support the acceleration of regional development program, the improvements of technology innovation, regional budget income, region´s quality, and competitiveness through the development based on region´s excellent product.
Excellent Scholarship Program for postgraduate program in informatics engineering majoring in information technology is offered to bachelors with one of the following achievements:
- The best graduate (cumlaude) of a university who is proposed/recommended by regional government (province, regency or city), public (non-government organization), or industry.
- The winner of contest in science and technology or youth scientific work in either national or international level.
- The winner of the Olympic contest in either national or international level.
- Lecturer or teacher in information technology.
- Staff of regional government or national education office.
An applicant of this scholarship program should fulfill the following requirements prior to the test:
- Filling out the admission form completed with two pieces of 3 x 4 cm recent color photograph.
- Pronouncement letter from the institution stating that the applicant will dedicate to the institution at least 2n+1 years after graduating.
- Recommendation letter from the institution to follow the Excellent Scholarship Program.
- Thesis Proposal.
- Legalized certificate and academic transcript of the highest education.
- Having good proficiency in English shown by TOEFL, IELTS, or TOEIC certificate.
- Not exceeding 35 years old in the moment of application.
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition Fee
- Research Cost
- Living Cost
- Book Cost
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.