B.C. Access Grants in Canada
- Up to $4,000 p.a.
This program provides upfront, non-repayable financial assistance to low- and middle-income students enrolled in full-time studies at B.C. public post-secondary institutions.
You may be eligible if you:
- apply and qualify for full-time StudentAid BC financial assistance
- have at least $1 of financial need assessed by the province
- attend a B.C. public post-secondary institution
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree, diploma, or certificate program.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Based on your previous year’s annual income and family size, you could receive:
- up to $4,000 per eight-month school year (up to $117.65 per week of study) for students enrolled in undergraduate programs that are less than two years in length.
- up to $1,000 per eight-month school year (up to $29.41 per week of study) for students enrolled in undergraduate programs that are two or more years in length.
- Students in a longer study period (up to 52 weeks of grant eligibility) may be eligible for more; students in a shorter study period may receive less.
- You can receive this grant for each year of your undergraduate studies as long as you still qualify.
There is no need to apply. You will be automatically assessed for this grant when you apply for a student loan.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.