Bangor University is looking to award the Bangor HELP University Malaysia Ambassador Scholarship to students demonstrating academic excellence and outstanding communications skills and abilities.
Bangor HELP University Malaysia Ambassador Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- 29 June 2023
Founded in 1884, Bangor University has a long tradition of academic excellence and a strong focus on student experience. Over 2,500 international students from 120 countries choose to study at Bangor University.All Scholarships from Bangor University
- The Bangor HELP Ambassador Scholarship is for outstanding applicants from HELP pathway courses with: -Excellent Academic Background – students who have already achieved or are predicted to achieve 3.70 / 4.0 GPA
- A citizen of Malaysia
- You must be self-funding. Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to this Scholarship.
- Only open to students paying International Tuition Fee Levels.
- The above scholarship is available for full-time on-campus courses only.
- Not open to students studying at Bangor University International College (BUIC).
- Not open to Non-graduating students e.g. Study Abroad.
- The scholarship is only open to HELP University Malaysia, undergraduate partner students articulating into Year 2 or 3.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
£5,000 (for one year only)
Step 1: You MUST have an offer to study at Bangor University before you can apply.
Step 2: Check your Eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed.
Step 3: Complete and submit the Bangor HELP Ambassador scholarship application form before the deadline (26 June 2023, 9am UK time).
Step 4: Successful candidates will be informed by 3 July 2023.
Step 5: Scholarship winners must have accepted their offer through our direct application system.
Step 6: To accept the scholarship you will be required to complete a scholarship acceptance form and pay a tuition fee deposit of £2,000 within two weeks of the scholarship offer.