Students who have been engaged and committed to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and aim to further engage with and promote these goals during their studies. A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover a part of the current annual tuition fee.
Ban Ki-moon Scholarship
- 10,000 EUR
- 31 March 2023
- For all masters' programs: Nationals of Non-EU countries
- For all Executive masters' programs: All nationals
- Students who have been engaged and committed to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and aim to further engage with and promote these goals during their studies
- Available for freshers who are required to pay the current annual tuition fee
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
- A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee
- Scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.
First, apply to the MCI study program of your choice online via the following link.
Then, upload the application along with the documents listed in the flyer in the respective scholarship section.