Bali International Youth Friendship Camp in Indonesia
- Bachelor, Course
- Hotel + program
- 21 March 2020
Bali International Youth Friendship Camp by AYFN is an experiential learning program designed for young people aged 15 to 35 years. It’s a beautiful journey of self-discovery where you deep diving into yourself with amazing people around the world. Bali International Youth Friendship Camp highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment. The camp will take place on 16 – 21 March 2020, in Bali, Indonesia.
- You should be 15 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
- English Proficiency (Min passive. All of our programs will be conducted in the English language)
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should be able to pay the camp fee.
To join the International Youth Friendship Camp in Bali, Indonesia, campers must pay:
- USD 350 (Early bird till 20 January 2020)
- USD 425 (Normal, till 1 march 2020)
- Rp 3.750.000,- (Early bird till 20 January 2020)
- Rp 4.500.000,- (Normal, till 1 March 2020)
Note: get an additional discount of 10 % if you are a member of AYFN.
The following items are included:
Hotel 6D/5N (2 / 3 / 4 persons in room) at 3 stars hotel, Airport pick up and transfer (Bali Airport), Meal during program based on schedule (5 BF, 4 L), program activities indicated on schedule, Cultural visit, Welcoming and farewell Dinner, Certificates, AYFN souvenir, and support.
The following items are excluded:
Flight ticket to and from Bali from your home country (city), personal insurance, personal expenses, airport transfer, meal excluded in schedule (dinner), minibar in hotel, laundry, telephone.
This camp is a SELF – FUNDED program. So, we strongly recommend you to read and understand the required fees to take part at Bali International Youth Friendship Camp. Organizer never provides any sponsorship proposal to raise fund.
Are you interested to join our camp? Apply now!!! Bali is waiting for you!!!
- Pay the non-refundable registration fee (Rp 50.000, – local participants, USD 10 International participants).
- The committee will confirm whether you are accepted or not after reviewing your application.
- After getting confirmation from the committee, please make the first payment to confirm your participation and to reserve slot.
- Limited slot for 30 participants only. Secure your slot now!!
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.