Bachelor of Analytics Scholarships at University of Newcastle
- 7 February 2021
The Bachelor of Business Analytics is a new program launching in 2021. The Newcastle Business School is pleased to be offering ten scholarships valued at $5,000 each to students commencing in the Bachelor of Business Analytics program in semester 1, 2021, who attain an ATAR equivalent to 85 or above.
The University of Newcastle, AustraliaAll Scholarships from The University of Newcastle, Australia
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in your first year of the Bachelor of Business Analytics, University of Newcastle.
- Have achieved an Australian Tertiary Entrance Rank (ATAR) or equivalent of 85 or higher, with adjustment factors not included.
- If receiving an admission offer via Schools Recommendation Scheme (SRS), have demonstrated outstanding performance in Year 11 commensurate with a final raw ATAR of 85 or higher.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia.
- Not have previously completed a degree.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship provides a total benefit of $5000, which will be paid as $2500 each semester after the relevant census dates (usually in April and September).
No scholarship application is required.
Scholarships will be automatically awarded to the highest ranked candidates during the Admissions cycle from November Round 1. Preference may be given to eligible students in the November Round 1 and December Round 2 Admissions rounds.
Selection of the scholar will be based on academic merit. Student Central scholarships staff will identify potential recipients, based on the approved eligibility criteria and a review of the relevant UAC and/or University records.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.