AvaCare Medical Scholarship
- 15 December 2019
AvaCare Medical offers a $1,000 scholarship annually for the winning submission of an inspiring act of kindness. This scholarship is intended for U.S. students studying anything medicine related, and is chosen based on a combination of AvaCare Medical judges' scores as well as public votes. The submission may be in the form of a blog post, an image or a short video clip. Finalists will be chosen based on content, creativity and quality of work. Students may contact us via email or by phone. Full submission requirements and scholarship rules can be found on our website.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Residency Requirement(s): United States
- Major: Medical-related (for example: therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.)
- College requirements: accredited U.S. college or university
- U.S. Citizenship: Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
- School Year: High school senior or enrolled in college or university
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.