Autoinsurance.org’s Phone Use and Driving Award
- 15 September 2019
Our scholarship aims to collate written work from young drivers and we hope this ongoing body of work will serve as an addition to phone use and driving safety awareness.
This award will be judged on the applicant’s ability to balance up-to-date and reputable research with their own reflections on their age group’s relationship with their phone and driving and the wider impacts this can have.
Full information can be found here: https://www.autoinsurance.org/phone-use-and-driving-award
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA average of 3.0.
- Applicants must be no older than 25.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Applicants must be learning to drive, or have their license.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Winning the award of $1000.00
Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.