This scholarship is exclusive to high achieving international students enrolled in the NCUK New Zealand Global Education Pathway programmes, who wish to study at Auckland University of Technology (AUT).
AUT-NCUK Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand
- Up to $10,000
- 30 November 2021
1. Applicants must be full-fee paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia or in the process of applying for the aforementioned categories).
2. Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT programme (Undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points).
3. Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form.
4. Scholarships are awarded on academic merit.
5. Applicants with an equivalent B Average or above in their most recent NCUK programme (International Foundation Year, International Year One, or Pre-Master’s Programme) will be considered.
6. Returning AUT students (i.e. students who have already commenced study at AUT) will not be considered.
- Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e. awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g. government scholarships). The selection committee will take this into consideration.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to $10,000.