For almost 50 years, ATP has been a proud supporter of global general aviation with information services and software solutions focused on making flying safer and more reliable. ATP will award a scholarship to a woman pursuing the aircraft maintenance licenses.
ATP Aircraft Maintenance Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- 12 October 2022
This is a scholarship by
Women in Aviation International (WAI)All Scholarships from Women in Aviation International (WAI)
- The scholarship will be awarded to a woman pursuing the aircraft maintenance licenses.
- Please include a personal statement in your essay describing your interest and ambitions in aviation.
- Candidates will be evaluated on academic performance, personal accomplishments, involvement in the aviation community, future career aspirations, and enthusiasm for aircraft maintenance.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Scholarship funds can be used for tuition, books and fees related to obtaining the aircraft maintenance licenses from an aviation maintenance school in the United States or Canada.
- Scholarship funds will be sent to the recipient’s school or employer for disbursement.
- Funds must be used within one year of receiving the award.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!