Athena Study in India Scholarship
- 28 March 2021
The Study in India program has designed a framework to award scholarships and tuition fee waivers for meritorious students applying to the program. The Athene Education Resources team has collaborated with the Indian government wings – MOE, MEA, and MIC, to draw out this scheme. The program offers scholarships called the Study in India Scholarships on an annual basis, while its partner institutes provide tuition fee waivers.
The Study in India Scholarship scheme covers the tuition fees costs only. Any costs and expenses outside the above mentioned are not considered under this scheme. The scheme is further divided into three sub-schemes, based on a merit list and the Ind-SAT examination. A set of scholarships are offered based on a merit-list, that is evaluated, following the document verification process. Scholarship are awarded to only the exemplary students who appeared for the online-procured, 90-minute Ind-SAT examination. More than 30,000 tuition fee waivers are given to deserving students by our partner India Education Promotion Council (IEPC), India, in the ranges of Full Year, 1 Year and 30% Off Scholarship.
India Education Promotion Council (IEPC), processing of International Admission for students and awards of scholarships for Nigerian students on behalf of various Institutions in India. The AER team has been into promotion of Indian Education in Nigeria as the only recognized representative of various Indian Institutions in Nigeria. We have recruited over One hundred Nigerian students into various Institutions in India both on Scholarship and Self – Financing bases.
Applicant must posses’ 5 credit passes in relevant subject in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or its equivalent for undergraduate degree course. Applicant should not be more than 28 years of age for undergraduate degree courses.
PROGRAMME COVER BY THE SCHOLARHSHIP
These are the areas of courses cover by the scholarship:
1. Art, Humanities and Social Sciences
2. Business Management/Accounting/Finance
3. Natural/Applied Sciences
4. Engineering & Technology
5. Medical Sciences (Except Medicine)
6. Computer Application/Information Technology
TYPES OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarships to be awarded only cover tuition fees and are of three categories as follows:
1. Full Year Scholarship: This is a comprehensive scholarship that covers all year tuitions, flight and cost of living in India for 10 exceptionally brilliant Nigerian students.
2. One Year Scholarship: This covers only one year tuition fee of a three year academic program.
3. 30% Off Scholarship: This covers 30% of the tuition fees of the 3 or 4 years program.
Application Form is available online on our website (www.athenaeducation.net) for just N5,500 online payment through Athena portal for Undergraduate Degree and Diploma Certificate. Application commence every 5th – November and close on 28th - March Every Year.
TIME – LINES
The understated are the propose time line for the sales of Form and conducts of the scholarship test each year.
1. Sales of Form – date will be announced on the website www.athenaeducation.net every year from 5th of November to 28th of March.
2. Examination Date and Results – follows immediately after closing of form sale.
3. Student Oral Interview – within one month from day of examination.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.