Artistro Annual Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Course
- $1,000 (one-time payment)
- 1 June 2021
In an unforgettable journey, Artistro started as a small family business but has expanded worldwide into a creative community. We are proud to carry our message around the world. At Artistro, we believe that artistry lives in everyone; you just need to light this creative spark. This is why we have established a scholarship program for students, an annual writing competition on art-related topics. The program, which is part of our ongoing development of a network of artists and enthusiasts, was created to support talents among the younger generation. The winner will receive a scholarship of $1,000 to spend on tuition and related academic expenses.
To take part in our competition, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Legal U.S. resident
- At least 18 years old
- Full-time student at a four-year accredited university or college within the U.S.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- You need at least two academic semesters or one year (not including summer semesters) to complete your degree from the date of the scholarship award in July 2021
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$1,000 (one-time payment).
Submit an essay on the offered topic
- Topic: "How Does Art Affect Culture and Society?"
- Text length: 600-700 words minimum
- Text origin: unique text that has not been published anywhere
- Send your essay to: email@example.com
- Specify the email subject as Artistro Scholarship Submission – Your Name
- Please include your full name, age, state, city, university (or college), and faculty.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.