ANU-Study Canberra Indonesia Scholarships in Australia, 2017
- Deadline: January 15, 2017
The Australian National University offers five scholarships available for the semester 1, 2017 intake for new international students’ from Indonesia known as the ANU-Study Canberra Indonesia Scholarship. Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
The objective of the award is to provide support for living costs to successful applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or university studies
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Our focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The Scholarship shall be available for an applicant who:
- Is an international student;
- Is a citizen of Indonesia, with most recent study completed in Indonesia prior to commencing their ANU program;
- Is enrolling in the first year of a single, or double, undergraduate program in semester 1, 2017
- Has achieved excellent results in their secondary studies qualification; and
- Has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website;
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
The Scholarship will be valued at $5,000. The first instalment will be paid to the student upon them enrolling in the first semester of their chosen undergraduate program. The remaining funds will be paid after the census date of the first semester that the student is enrolled
Eligible applicants will need to apply for the scholarship separately from their application for admission. The scholarship application is available at the top right of this page.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.