ANU RSAA Kenneth Freeman PhD funding for International Students in Australia
- $28,092 p.a. + allowances
Each year the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics (RSAA) may offer one award known as the Kenneth Freeman PhD Scholarship Award.
This is a scholarship by
The Australian National UniversityAll Scholarships from The Australian National University
The Award will be available each year to a prospective or continuing domestic or international student who:
- is enrolled or enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Astronomy and Astrophysics, based in the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics in the ANU College of Science; and
- has demonstrated First class honours (H1), or demonstrated equivalent requirements.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Paid leave entitlements:
* 20 working days recreation leave * 10 working days medical leave * 60 working days additional medical leave * 60 working days parental leave * 5 days partner parental leave
- Dependent Child Allowance for international student ($3,000/annum/child- max $9000)
- Relocation reimbursement (capped at $1000 for domestic student, $2500 for international student)
- Thesis Allowance of up to $500
$28,092 per annum, value equivalent to AGRTP Stipend Scholarship, award indexed each year
No application is required as all eligible candidates who have indicated their interest will be automatically considered.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.