This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Science to support Honours or Coursework Masters student research in the fields of Regolith Science.
ANU international awards in Regolith Science
- $5,000 p.a. + $5,000 research costs
- 30 November 2021
The award shall be available to a prospective or continuing ANU student who is:
- a domestic or international student;
- enrolled or enrolling in an Honours or coursework Masters program in the Colleges in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Science;
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced) Honours;
- Bachelor of Philosophy;
- Master of Earth Sciences (Advanced);
- undertaking a research project that is consistent with the broad field of regolith science. Projects can include laboratory and/or field and/or modelling studies.
Selection will be made on the basis of academic merit, and in accordance with the eligibility criteria and application requirements. A personal interview may be required if deemed appropriate by the Selection Committee.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship provides a stipend of $5000 with an additional amount of funding of up to $5000 available for research project funding.