ANU Digital Agriculture PhD Supplementary international awards in Australia
- $15,000 p.a.
- 29 November 2020
Each year the ANU College of Science (CoS) and the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) may offer a limited number of awards known as the Digital Agriculture PhD Supplementary Scholarship (Award).
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) Data61 powerhouse has provided funding for this Award. CSIRO's Data61 is Australia's leading data innovation group, officially formed in 2016 from the integration of CSIRO's Digital Productivity flagship and the National ICT Australian Ltd (NICTA). Their mission is to create Australia's data driven future by building the world's leading data focused research and innovation powerhouse.
The objective of this Award is to provide funding for outstanding domestic or international students to enable them to pursue a PhD program in Science, Engineering or Technology at the University. The focus of their research is on a collaborative project between CSIRO and the Australian National University (ANU) in the field of information science relevant to the agriculture domain.
The Australian National UniversityAll Scholarships from The Australian National University
The Award will be available each year to a prospective or continuing, (within 6 months of enrolment), domestic or international student who:
- is enrolled or enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the field of Information Science relevant to the Agriculture domain, based in the either the ANU College of Science or the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science; and
- will be undertaking research for CSIRO / ANU projects under a Collaboration Agreement; and
- has demonstrated First class honours (H1), or equivalence; and
- have signed a Student Agreement with CSIRO, unless otherwise agreed in writing with CSIRO; and
- must not be in full-time employment; and
- is the recipient of an AGRTP or equivalent HDR base stipend, or is approved to hold this Award as a bridging scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- $15,000 p.a. (fortnightly payments).
- Duration (3 years).
- Extension (1x 6mth extension with approval from DA).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.