Americas Regional Scholarships at University of Essex
- 31 May 2021
If you're an International student from the USA, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador or Peru and are funding your own studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth £3,000, which you'll receive as a tuition fee discount in your first year.
You must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- be permanently domiciled in one of the countries specified
- be in the first year of your degree course
- have an offer of a place on a Masters course from our Graduate Admissions Office
- complete and return the application form by the specified deadline
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
£3,000 tuition fee discount.
Please complete and return the application form (docx) by 31 May 2021. Successful applicants will be notified of their award by the end of June 2021.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.